We in 3-Tech attach great importance to your privacy, we explain in this privacy statement what personal data we collect and use, but also why we do this.
This privacy statement is used by 3-Tech. 3-Tech is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
When do we process your personal data?
3-Tech processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself, for example when you enter this information when creating an account or when placing an order in our webshop.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we can process:
• First and last name;
• (billing address;
• Telephone number;
• E-mail address;
• Location data;
• Purchase history;
• Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating an account on our website, when you correspond with us or when you call us;
• Technical data of the equipment you use, for example from your smartphone / laptop / tablet, such as IP address and the software used;
• Login details of your account;
• Other data necessary for the purposes of processing described below.
What do we do with your personal data?
3-Tech can use this data for the following purposes:
• Handling your order and payment;
• Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure;
• To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services, for example to keep you informed of your order;
• To inform you about changes to our services and products;
• To give you the opportunity to create an account;
• To be able to deliver goods and services to you;
• To improve our website and our services (on an individual level). We do this on the basis of your preferences, the use of our website and market and customer surveys;
• Dealing with requests, complaints and disputes and compliance with legal obligations.
Legal bases for the processing are entering into and executing agreements that we conclude with you, complying with legal obligations and looking after our legitimate interest, for instance in offering and promoting our services. We also ask for your permission to send the e-mail newsletter and the placing of cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
How long do we keep your personal data?
3-Tech does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned goals for which your data is collected.
The security of your personal data
3-Tech takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our administration department via email@example.com.
Provision to third parties
3-Tech will only provide your personal data to third parties when this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. The parties with whom we cooperate are carefully selected by 3-Tech, in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data. Third parties have concluded a processing agreement with 3-Tech that includes that they will only process your data on behalf of 3-Tech.
View, modify or delete your personal data
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to its processing by 3-Tech. Finally, you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to send us your personal data that we have available in a computer file to you or another organization you have mentioned.
For questions or a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer, withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data, you can mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond to your request as quickly as possible and within four weeks at the latest.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority is the Personal Data Authority.
Changing or updating our privacy statement
It may happen that we change our privacy statement, for example because we believe that the privacy statement can be made even clearer, if a spelling mistake is present or if our services or working methods change. The latest version of our privacy statement can always be viewed on our website.