Terms & Conditions
In these and conditions of trading "the company" means 3-tech "The customer" means the customer to whom the company agrees to supply goods. "Goods" means any equipment or services supplied by the company. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between the company and the customer unless agreed to the contrary in writing by a director of the company.
All orders are subject to availability of goods and to written acceptance by the company. Any prior indications by the company by e-mail, telephone, post, or verbally shall be provisional only.
Catalogues, price lists, videos and other advertising or promotional material are intended to provide an indication only as to the price range and dimensions of goods offered by the company and any variations thereto shall not give rise to any claim against the company. The company reserves the right to pass on to the customer any increase or decrease in the costs of providing the goods that occur between the date of any quotation and the date of delivery.
4. Manufacturer's specification
The customer recognises that the company is a distributor of goods. Although the company will try to notify the customer of any variations of which it is aware the customer accepts that the company cannot be accountable for the consequences of any variations made by the manufacturer or as a result of shortage of supplies.
5. Software products
In accordance with trade practice many manufacturers or suppliers of computer software products and similar goods retain title to the copyright and other intellectual property rights. The company only transfers such titles as it may have and no warranties expressed or implied are given as to whether or not the intended use is permitted by the owner of such rights.
- Dates and times quoted by the company for delivery run form the receipt by the company of a written order or from resolution of technical details whichever is the later. All dates and times quoted are estimates only and any delay in meeting delivery dates will not give rise to a right to cancel the order unless such a right is specifically reserved in the customer's written order and accepted in writing by the company.
- Offers for goods ex-stock are subject to the goods being unsold at the time of the customer's order or resolution of technical details whichever is the later.
- Unless specifically included in the quotation, prices do not include delivery and any delivery charges incurred by the company will be passed on to the customer.
- The company reserves the right to make part deliveries. A new request by the customer for the company to delay or split deliveries may result in a stocking charge and any additional costs incurred by the company being debited to the customer.
- The customer must notify the company within 24 hours of receipt of an incorrect delivery of goods or missing, non-delivered goods. After 24 hours the company shall not be liable for any claims by the customer for incorrect delivery or missing, non-delivered goods.
- Payment of goods is to be made in full prior to the goods being dispatched by the Company, unless otherwise agreed, and the company is entitled to withhold the goods, until payment is received
- If the company fails to make payment as provided for above, the company will (in addition to any other remedies) charge and be entitled to be paid by the customer interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 2o per month or part thereof until payment is received.
- In addition to any other rights available, the company shall have the right of access to enter the purchaser's premises and to take possession of any goods supplied by the company for which payment is overdue. In exercising such rights to enter and remove goods the company will not be responsible for any damage thereby caused.
8. Force Majeure
The company shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered by the customer in the event of cancellation of the agreement to supply goods if the supply of the goods would be illegal, contrary to manufacturer's conditions of sales or the agreement is impossible for the company to perform for whatever reason .
In the event that the customer is declared insolvent or compounds with its creditors or has distress levied against it's goods or assets, or in the case of a limited company compounds with it's creditors, or has distress levied against it's goods, assets or is wound up or has a receiver appointed for whatsoever reason, the company shall have the right to suspend deliveries until payment has been made for goods already supplied and for all outstanding orders.
10. Title and risk
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery to or collection by the customer or its agent whichever is the earlier.
- Retention of title: The company keeps full title to all supplied goods, unless otherwise agreed,